List of Documents


We will need to see your Canada Child Benefit (CCB-OCB) Notice (from the 2017 tax year) which shows your marital status and the number of children in the family to verify family size, as well as your family's net adjusted income (Line 236). If you don't have the CCB notice, then an alternative would be either the Ontario Trillium Benefit (OTB) notice or GST-HST Credit notice.

Alternatives to the above document include:

If these documents cannot be provided, please contact us to find out what we can accept.

Please note: Document size should be less than 8 MB if uploading documents to the online application system or sending to us by email.